The 2019 Tour Down Under starts on January 15 and includes six stages, with 908km of riding, before concluding on the 20th of the same month on the Willunga Hill climb. Now, we have some good and bad news for you fans out there. The good one is that there are a lot of channels broadcasting the event worldwide. However, the bad news is they’re restricted to select regions. Now back to good news, I can help you watch the 2019 Down Under anywhere you are.
Santos Tour Down Under 2019 Streaming Channels
You can watch the 2019 Tour Down Under live on the following official TV broadcasters:
- Australia: Channel 7
- USA: NBC Sports
- New Zealand: Sky Sport NZ
- France: L’Equipe
- Russia: Match TV
- Denmark: TV2 DK
- Middle East: BeIN Sports
- Norway: TV2 Sport
- Italy: RAI Sport (highlights)
- UK: ITV (highlights)
How to Watch the 2019 Tour Down Under Live with a VPN
You won’t be able to stream the tour if you live outside these regions though. Therefore, you need a VPN as it’s the only way to fake your location and appear elsewhere. All you need to do is connect to a server located wherever your channel has the rights to broadcast. For example, streaming on NBC Sports requires a US IP address. Luckily, if you connect to a VPN server in the United States, you’ll obtain an American IP address and have full access to the channel’s streaming library.
See? It’s very easy. Follow these steps and watch the 2019 Santos Tour Down Under anywhere in the world:
- Sign up with a VPN provider such as ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Launch the VPN application and sign in.
- Go to the server list and pick one based on the channel you selected:
- US server for NBC Sports.
- Australian server for Channel 7.
- Russian server for Match TV, etc…
- Launch your channel’s website or application.
- Watch the 2019 Tour Down Under live wherever you are.
I’ve come across dozens of VPN providers and none satisfied my needs as much as ExpressVPN did. Check out more information about my VPN and the other top providers in the table below.
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1156]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1156]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1218]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1218]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1453]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1453]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=856]||[tbl_stats reviewid=856]|
The 2019 Tour Down Under – What You Need to Know
The 2019 Tour Down Under will take place between 15 and 20 January 2019 in and around Adelaide, South Australia. This will mark the 21st edition of the race and the 1st one of the UCI World Tour. Below you will find information about the teams and stages of the 21st Santos Tour Down Under:
- AG2R La Mondiale (France)
- CCC (Poland)
- Groupama-FDJ (France)
- Mitchelton-Scott (Australia)
- Trek-Segafredo (USA)
- Astana (Kazakhstan)
- Deceuninck-Quick Step (Belgium)
- Jumbo-Visma (Netherlands)
- Movistar (Spain)
- UAE Emirates (UAE)
- Bahrain-Merida (Bahrain)
- Dimension Data (South Africa)
- Katusha-Alpecin (Switzerland)
- Sky (UK)
- Bora-Hansgrohe (Germany)
- Sunweb (Germany)
- EF Education First (USA)
- Lotto-Soudal (Belgium)
- UniSA-Australia (Australia)
- North Adelaide – Port Adelaide (January 15)
- Norwood – Angaston (January 16)
- Lobethal – Uraidla (January 17)
- Unley – Athelstone (January 18)
- Glenelg – Strathalbyn (January 19)
- McLaren Vale – Willunga Hill (January 20)
How to Watch the 2019 Santos Tour Down Under Live Online – The Conclusion
There you have it guys. Now you know how to watch the 2019 Tour Down Under live wherever you are. Now that you’re in the know, get a VPN as soon as possible as the tour is about to begin. Enjoy.