If you’re in the mood for some rugby, why not tune in to the Six Nation’s Championship? The 20th edition of the competition is hotter than ever as 6 European countries go head to head in preparation for the Rugby World Cup. Mark the dates, February 1 til March 16, 2019. If you’re a fan of the sport, then this guide will help you watch all the action from the comfort of your home. Read on to learn how you can live stream Six Nations 2019 Rugby anywhere.
Six Nations 2019 Channels
Here are the official broadcasters of the 2019 Six Nations:
- BBC iPlayer (Free, UK)
- ITV (Free, UK)
- beIN Sport (Australia)
- NBC Sports (USA)
- France TV 2 (Free, France)
- DMAX (Italy)
- RTE (Ireland)
- S4C (Wales)
- DAZN (Canada)
- DAZN (Germany)
How to Watch Six Nations 2019 Live with a VPN
Every single Six Nations match will be shown live in the countries listed above. However, if you don’t live in any of them, you’ll definitely miss the chance to join in on what goes down on the rugby field. Luckily, a VPN can change that and circumvent the geo-restrictions imposed on the channels.
To kick it off, choose a channel. Next, connect to a server where the channel is available. You can find the proper server within the VPN application. Once you connect, you’ll obtain an IP address from that region and you’ll be able to stream and access whatever is exclusive to that country. Got it? Here’s a step by step process to watch Six Nations 2019 live anywhere:
- Sign up with a VPN service provider. I prefer using ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN application on your streaming device.
- Sign in with your VPN account.
- Connect to a server where the channel has the rights to broadcast:
- US server for NBC Sports.
- UK server for BBC iPlayer and ITV.
- French server for France TV 2, etc…
- Launch the channel.
- Enjoy the 2019 Six Nations wherever you are.
Although ExpressVPN is the top contender when it comes to bypassing geo-restrictions, other VPN providers do exist. You can check out the best ones in the table below.
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1156]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1156]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1218]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1218]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1453]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1453]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=856]||[tbl_stats reviewid=856]|
Six Nations 2019
All you need to know about Six Nations 2019 is presented below. Let’s begin with the teams.
Here’s the 6 Nations 2019 schedule:
- France v Wales – Friday, February 1, 8.00 PM
- Scotland v Italy – Saturday, February 2, 2.15 PM
- Ireland v England – Saturday, February 2, 4.45 PM
- Scotland v Ireland – Saturday, February 9, 2.15 PM
- Italy v Wales – Saturday, February 9, 4.45
- England v France – Sunday, February 10, 3.00 PM
- France v Scotland – Saturday, February 23, 2.15 PM
- Wales v England-Saturday, February 23, 4.45 PM
- Italy v Ireland – Sunday, February 24, 3.00 PM
- Scotland v Wales – Saturday, March 9, 2.15 PM
- England v Italy – Saturday, March 9, 4.45 PM
- Ireland v France – Sunday, March 10, 3.00 PM
- Italy v France – Saturday, March 16, 12.30 PM
- Wales v Ireland – Saturday, March 16, 2.45 PM
- England v Scotland – Saturday, March 16, 5.00 PM
How to Watch the 2019 Six Nations Live Online – Summing Up
Ireland is the defending champion and the winner of the Grand Slam in 2018. Will they make it a triple threat this year? Well, we won’t find out until the tournament is due. For the time being, pick the channel that suits you best, get a VPN, and wait till February 1st for the touchdowns to begin.