The Europa League Final is right around the corner, and fans are already trying to find ways to watch it live and for free. The final of Europe’s second football competition will surely be packed with action and drama as the event pits world-class attacking talents against each other. The clash between Marseille and Atletico Madrid is expected to be a thrilling encounter, one that definitely can’t be missed. Many streaming channels from the US, UK, France, Canada, and Australia will be broadcasting the game live online. You might not be as lucky as UK residents who will have the chance to watch the game on Youtube live and for free, but you can bring that luck to your side if you get a VPN. Using a virtual private network is all it takes to be able to watch Marseille vs Atletico Madrid on many devices, such as PC, Mac, Roku, PS4, Android, iOS, Xbox, Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, or Apple TV.
Europa League Final 2018 Streaming Channels
- FuboTV offers a free trial for US citizens.
- BT Sport has confirmed that their free YouTube live stream will only be available within the UK.
- Football fans in the Middle East can enjoy watching the Europa League Final on BeIN Sports.
- SuperSport will also be broadcasting the event in Africa.
How To Watch Marseille vs Atlético Madrid Using A VPN
If you don’t have access to watch the Europa League final online in your country, there’s no need to worry. The best way for you to watch the game for free is by signing up for a VPN service. Having a VPN allows you to hide your IP address and surf the web using a new IP address signaling a different location. This means that your VPN can help you bypass blocked websites and enable you to watch whatever you want, online, from anywhere. What you need to do is the following:
- Choose a VPN provider that has servers in the UK.
- Download and install that VPN on any of these devices PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- Connect to a server located in the country where a stream of the game is available.
- Visit the channel you want, kick back and enjoy the game!
We strongly recommend BulletVPN for its features, refund policy, and for being compatible with all your devices. BulletVPN also supports most streaming services and is by far the fastest.
|[tbl_rating reviewid=856]||[tbl_stats reviewid=856]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1453]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1453]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1156]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1156]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1296]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1296]|
|[tbl_rating reviewid=1507]||[tbl_stats reviewid=1507]|
Use Smart DNS To Stream Marseille vs Atletico Madrid
If you thought VPNs were the only way to watch unblocked content, then you thought wrong. Smart DNS proxies offer another way around restricted channels. These proxies might not unblock Youtube for you, but they allow you to circumvent just about every other blocked streaming channel on all devices. Keep in mind that Smart DNS doesn’t change your IP address, which means that you still can access both local streaming channels and geoblocked channels.
Unlocator is a great suggestion for Smart DNS; it unblocks all the streaming channels we’ve mentioned above – BeIN Sport, FuboTV, BT Sport, Fox Sports – in addition to others from all around the world. Plus, it offers a 7-day that doesn’t require a credit card.
About Europa League Final 2018
Marseille reached their third final after a 3–2 win against Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg. Atlético Madrid, on the other hand, qualified to their third final after a 2–1 win against English side Arsenal. Atlético Madrid won the first UEFA Europa League in 2010, but Marseille were first to be crowned UEFA Champions League winners in 1993. Marseille have taken part in four previous major UEFA competition finals, whereas Atlético Madrid will be competing in their ninth. You can tell that this will be one heck of a game given that both teams are the very first winners of UEFA’s two current major club competitions. Marseille vs Atletico Madrid will take place on Wednesday, May 16th, 2018, and the winner will not only score a Europa League win but also guarantee themselves a spot in next season’s UEFA Champions League.
Marseille vs Atletico Madrid – Previous UEFA Finals
Marseille (W2 L3)
- 1990/91 European Cup 0-0 v Crvena Zvezda (3-5 on penalties)
- 1992/93 UEFA Champions League 1-0 v Milan
- 1998/99 UEFA Cup 0-3 v Parma
- 2003/04 UEFA Cup 0-2 v Valencia
- 2005 UEFA Intertoto Cup 5-3 agg v Deportivo La Coruña (0-2 a, 5-1 h)
Atlético (W6 L6)
- 1961/62 European Cup Winners’ Cup replay 3-0 v Fiorentina (after 1-1 draw)
- 1962/63 European Cup Winners’ Cup 1-5 v Tottenham
- 1973/74 European Cup replay 0-4 v Bayern München (after 1-1 draw)
- 1985/86 European Cup Winners’ Cup 0-3 v Dynamo Kyiv
- 2004 UEFA Intertoto Cup 2-2 agg v Villarreal (1-3 on penalties)
- 2007 UEFA Intertoto Cup 2-2 agg v Gloria Bistriţa (won on away goal)
- 2009/10 UEFA Europa League 2-1 v Fulham (aet)
- 2010 UEFA Super Cup 2-0 v Internazionale
- 2011/12 UEFA Europa League 3-0 v Athletic Club
- 2012 UEFA Super Cup 4-1 v Chelsea
- 2013/14 UEFA Champions League 1-4 v Real Madrid (aet)
- 2015/16 UEFA Champions League 1-1 v Real Madrid (3-5 on penalties)
Watch Marseille vs Atlético Madrid
Do you want to see Fernando Torres land the win for his boyhood club? Or will the fact that the match will take place in Marseille’s native France give them the advantage? There would be no need for you to check the scores online and miss out on all the action. Use a VPN to watch the game online live and cheer your heart out for your team.